Liquor Licensing Law in the Northern Territory

We have expertise across all liquor licensing matters

Kaliopi can assist in a number of liquor licensing matters ranging from applying to be registered as a complimentary server of liquor to buying and transferring an existing liquor license.

In her 13 years of practice Kaliopi has acted for small, medium and large businesses in a variety of liquor licensing matter and can advise you in relation to your options based on what is required by the legislation and Licensing NT’s processes. The types of applications that Kaliopi can assist with include:

  1. Special event applications
  2. New applications for liquor licence (including restaurant and special venture authorities)
  3. Registering as a complimentary server
  4. Substitution of premises
  5. Variation of the conditions of a licence
  6. Material alteration to the licenced premises
  7. Transferring an existing liquor licence

Kaliopi can also assist with drafting submissions regarding the public interest and community impact assessment, advise in relation to the evidence to support an application and advise in relation to compliance.

Please contact us if you think we can be of assistance to you. This is what you can expect when you contact us:

  1. We will treat any information that you give us as confidential
  2. We will ask you for some brief information so that we can conduct a conflict check
  3. We will let you know if there are any consultation fees that will apply for your first conference with Kaliopi
  4. We will schedule a time for you to speak with Kaliopi (telephone, Zoom, Microsoft TEAMS or in person appointments are available)